Wednesday, March 29, 2006

my hubby in HUKM

dont know what i feel right now.. a bit sad, bored, depressed, angry, worried... why my hubby?.. the doctor also dont know what is the reason, it just happened.. it's called 'spontanious pneumotorex'?? camtulah kot nama dia.. maybe radie is tall and skinny?? smoking?.. dont know..
last sunday i cooked tempura for him.. after that we went to klcc to meet k.tini n hubby.. in d car he said he felt a bit pain on his back.. i didnt bother, after we reached klcc, he walked so slow.. and he complained difficult to breath.. i started worried, at last we went home and drop by at d nearest clinic.. doc bagi oxygen.. tak kurang pon.. then asked my hubby to refer to the hospital if there's no improvement.
on monday morning, my hubby waked me up and asked me to send him to HUKM.. he couldnt stand anymore.. so i left my baby to my mom and sent my hubby.. wait for the x-ray result.. not long, the doc came to radie and explained to him.. his right lung become smaller (besar penumbuk jer), angin dah penuh, so what they can do is suck out angin tu so that the lung will expand as usual blk.. so they have to tebuk my hubby's chest!! ouchhh!!! whaeva... as long as he can get back his normal lung!! he has to be warded and they'll do it asap.. i was so exhausted, ran here and there, went to putrajaya to take the GL, went back to the hospital, went home and took his clothes, went back to the hospital.. aiyooo.. so tired!!.. finally dah buang that stupid angin.. but ada sikit lagi tinggal.. so the next day (tuesday) has to do it again.. uwaaa.. sian pa.... at night, in my room, when i look at kasih, i cant stand, feel like crying, but hold the tears.. i'm strong!!! miss u like crazy paaa.. uwa uwaaa...
today (wednesday) gtg to work.. i'll chao at 4.00 and go to hukm.. get well soon pa!!

5 comments:

happy2gether said...

I feel sorry for what has happened, tapi apapun he has recovered now kan? take care of yrsefl too...kasih needs u..

Insyallah everything will be back to normal, luckily yr parents are living nearby, boley tgkkan kasih...anything just inform me k? sorry x smpt visit radie, aku ni pun dah sarat...send my regards to him n hope he gets well soon.

Miss Moon said...

get well soon Radie..
Filla kita oerg doakan dia cepat sembuh ..

Minami said...

Filla.. sorry kami tak sempat nak visit Radie... kim salam kat dia.. get well soon...

Filla said...

thank you.. radie dah kelua sepital.. Alhamdulilah he's ok.. tp lemah2 gitu.. hihikk.. tak leh lasak2 4-5 months time ler.. tak leh gi tempat2 yg pressure tinggi.. no sports..no smoking..

Mimie Ishak said...

Poor Radie....anyway filla sorry yer tak sempat nak visit Radie, tell him that "Take a good care...makan ubat tau!Radie BOLEH!" He he he....